Street Ride Local CLT rides Thursday 12/10 and Saturday 12/12

JustAnotherSquid

CODE NAME: OO-LONG
Not a bad ride! For an LFR. :D A few pics:

I think I got some good video of Allen(?). Not sure if that was his name - he was the one on the Fireblade. I'll try to splice together a short clip. Need to learn how to do that anyway.

bmart

You beat me by a minute! I have to start going back to the QT on 29. The Shell near me pumps E-free at about 1gal/hour.

Not a bad way to spend a few hours. Mediocre ride with magical people! Thanks for the pics! About to check out my videos. I think that my mini fairing may vibrate too much.

...as you mentioned...is it track day yet?

JustAnotherSquid

Woohoo! I learned how to splice two clips together and then how to fade the audio/video in and out. I feel like Martin Freakin' Scorsese over here.

Blender* is rendering the final version (I think I'll call it the Extended Directors Cut with Commentary and charge extra for it) and then off to YouTube it goes!

*Blender may not be ideal for editing video but it does have one great attribute that totally makes it worth using: It's free.

Last edited:

bmart

Sweet! We're famous! (And slow! Aren't these things supposed to lean? lol)

KrashnKaren

It was nice to get out for a bit yesterday! I enjoyed meeting everyone and I can't believe the weather was soo beautiful!

bmart

We did. Ran the short/smaller course this time. VERY tight for my big two-fitty.

First

Middle

Last run (something went wrong with the quality on this one)

Feel free to run them at faster speeds. J
(I need GoPro training!)

JustAnotherSquid

VERY tight for my big two-fitty.

BRB, gotta add that to the "List of things I never thought I'd hear someone say".

Ok, I'm back. That looks like a blast! The Groms were gettin' it. Is there one of those in your future?

Last edited:

bmart

Absolutely not. lol Totally useless vehicle outside of doing what you saw. At least I can go on real rides with mine, and go in the dirt.