Mecklenburg County Three-Week 'Stay at Home" Order

https://www.mecknc.gov/news/Pages/County...-Days.aspx

Eh, all I ever go outside for is to buy food and excercise anyway.   Rolleyes  Seems like a bit of an overreaction to have a police-enforced 'stay-at-home' order, but whatever.  We'll survive, unless we die.   :blush:

Kinda funny that we got CMR back up and running just in time for the "stay at home shitposting fest" to begin.   Big Grin

On a completely unrelated note, holy cow these smilies suck!   Sad  Admin, can we not get smilies that don't suck?   :huh:

2001 BMW R1100S | 2019 Transition Sentinel Carbon | 2020 Guerrilla Gravity The Smash

Well, you can still go to the grocery store and my favorite store is in Deals Gap!

Aw man hell yeah! I'm ready! All KK and I need are a couple of motorcycles - but I'm starting to think ours have disappeared into a black hole never to be seen again. :/

edit - how the hell is :/ not a smiley? Admin, please, for the love of God, earn the $0.50 I pay you every month and fix the smilies. :/

2001 BMW R1100S | 2019 Transition Sentinel Carbon | 2020 Guerrilla Gravity The Smash

You should fire the admin. If he can't fix the smilies what good is he?

Believe me, I've been trying to find a replacement for that hack since 2003. But everyone I've talked to wants a dental plan. :/

(03-25-2020, 09:27 PM)JustAnotherSquid Wrote:  Believe me, I've been trying to find a replacement for that hack since 2003.  But everyone I've talked to wants a dental plan.  :/

Ya know, there are some days I wonder why I bother helping you at all.  And by "some days" I mean "all days".

Also, enjoy your 24 hour ban.   :heart:

(03-26-2020, 10:15 AM)admin Wrote:  Ya know, there are some days I wonder why I bother helping you at all.  And by "some days" I mean "all days".

You are such an ass.

(03-26-2020, 10:15 AM)admin Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 09:27 PM)JustAnotherSquid Wrote:  Believe me, I've been trying to find a replacement for that hack since 2003.  But everyone I've talked to wants a dental plan.  :/

Ya know, there are some days I wonder why I bother helping you at all.  And by "some days" I mean "all days".

Dont be to hard on him. He's doing a fine job for a kitchen remodeler.

Admin is quick with the ban hammer! It's like I'm posting on turbomiata.net again!

In all seriousness, what a bag of assholes that site is. You'd think guys that put blowdryers on hairdresser cars wouldn't take themselves so seriously. Yet, they do.

(03-27-2020, 04:36 PM)2slow Wrote:  Dont be to hard on him. He's doing a fine job for a kitchen remodeler.

Ha! I remodel kitchens for free, and my work is worth every penny or double your money back! Big Grin

(03-28-2020, 09:02 AM)jledford Wrote:  Admin is quick with the ban hammer! It's like I'm posting on turbomiata.net again!

In all seriousness, what a bag of assholes that site is. You'd think guys that put blowdryers on hairdresser cars wouldn't take themselves so seriously. Yet, they do.

The only guy I can recall knowing that was into turbo Miatas was an old customer that was an engineer at a municipal water plant. He was one of the most uptight guys I've ever met, but he did have some sweet Miatas. For whatever that's worth. Big Grin

MECKLENBURG COUNTY STAY AT HOME ORDER, DAY THREE

Dear Diary,

Today I felt very safe and protected from the coronavirus, as I stood in line at the grocery store with the rest of the city, packed in head-to-tail like sardines.

(03-28-2020, 09:53 AM)JustAnotherSquid Wrote:  The only guy I can recall knowing that was into turbo Miatas was an old customer that was an engineer at a municipal water plant.  He was one of the most uptight guys I've ever met, but he did have some sweet Miatas.  For whatever that's worth.  Big Grin

Engineer, uptight, turbo Miata. Sounds about right!

VA isn't quite at the stay at home order yet. We may be there if the infection count keeps rising.

(03-25-2020, 08:32 PM)JustAnotherSquid Wrote:  Aw man hell yeah! I'm ready! All KK and I need are a couple of motorcycles - but I'm starting to think ours have disappeared into a black hole never to be seen again. :/

edit - how the hell is :/ not a smiley? Admin, please, for the love of God, earn the $0.50 I pay you every month and fix the smilies. :/

Alright, fine. I recreated the smiley pack from 2003 to the best of my memory (and if I missed anything let me know). And :/ is still not a smiley haha.

Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Rolleyes Sad Confused Mad Eek Stick Out Tongue Derp

Bang Your Head

Dance

WOW

Owned

Words

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

(04-02-2020, 11:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
(03-25-2020, 08:32 PM)JustAnotherSquid Wrote:  Aw man hell yeah!  I'm ready!  All KK and I need are a couple of motorcycles - but I'm starting to think ours have disappeared into a black hole never to be seen again.  :/

edit - how the hell is :/ not a smiley?  Admin, please, for the love of God, earn the $0.50 I pay you every month and fix the smilies.  :/

Alright, fine.  I recreated the smiley pack from 2003 to the best of my memory (and if I missed anything let me know).  And :/ is still not a smiley haha.

Dance Dance Dance Dance

KK had to fly to Miami this morning to help her 95 year old father, and this is what the Charlotte airport looked like.

On a Wednesday.

At 9:30am.

[Image: xOKzHji.jpg]

[Image: MXHTqM1.jpg]

That pics of CLT, wow. I've never seen that main concourse so empty.

Here's to hoping Karen has a decidedly uneventful trip.

This was her flight.

To Miami.

In April.

And her first flight was cancelled because there weren't enough people on it.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[Image: 3vajdIi.jpg]

[Image: 28rB1uR.jpg]

Wow. Makes me want to fly somewhere

(04-08-2020, 03:01 PM)2slow Wrote:  Wow. Makes me want to fly somewhere

I know, right???  I wish I had gone down there with her!  Except for the part where I'd have to hang out with her dad for three days.