XenForo bugs and requests

admin

Overworked and underpaid
Staff member
Hi all,

If you find any bugs, or have any feature requests, please post them here and I will update this post as necessary.

To-Do:
  • Attachments are there, but give an error when you click on them. Fixed.
  • Conversations (old PM's) did not convert correctly. Known bug with converter; no work-around currently.
  • Animated avatars not working. I can enable this but it is buggy. Leaving it disabled for now.
  • Template customizations. Done.
  • Add thread tags for "Rides", "For Sale", and "Sold". Done.
  • Enable custom titles. Done.
  • Header image.

Last edited:

KrashnKaren

Your Bender avatar has a strategically placed dot on your hoo-haa when you're online! :)

Last edited:

admin

Overworked and underpaid
Staff member
Knock it off you two, I'm trying to be serious here.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Knock it off you two, I'm trying to be serious here.

Ok, seriously, the default smilies (all 87 million of them) are friggen terrible and you know I'm right. Can you not rebuild the smilie pack from the old forums?

admin

Overworked and underpaid
Staff member
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::sneaky:(y):unsure::whistle::coffee::giggle::alien::devilish::geek::poop::ninja:

JAS, do you really find those that offensive? I can replace them if you want, but they look fine to me.

Not to mention the hundreds or maybe thousands more you can click on:

🖕

🎯

🏍️

📡

🇺🇸

etc...

Last edited:

admin

Overworked and underpaid
Staff member
I have to say, XenForo has been the easiest board to set up yet. The conversion was a little sketchy but once we had it up and running it was easy to configure, and it works great. A little history:

2003-2006: phpBB (sadly these posts from the heyday of CMR have been lost forever)
2006-2015: smf
2020: myBB
2020-????: XenForo

Anyway, we are working on a new header image and logo and once that is done I think we are going to call this good. (y) I will leave this thread stickied for a while in case anyone finds a bug or wants to request a feature, but otherwise, I am oouuuuttttttaaaa here! :)