Track Day Was: Roebling Road March 12-13 with N2 ---- Is: People complaining that the thread title isn't "Cat Pictures"

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
It's a track. It has both straights and corners. N2 will be there and they've promised to let us ride our motorcycles around the course if we give them some money. It sounds like fun. You should go.

JustAnotherSquid

Long, long, la-ah-ah-ooooooong range forecast says sunny and 71 Saturday (woohoo!), and sunny and 59 Sunday (hmmmm).

JustAnotherSquid

I think someone posted this already, but RRR is getting repaved in May. They are telling people to expect a LOT more traction after the repave.

Which is good, because turn one needs to be faster.

JustAnotherSquid

Holy cow, is the start of the season really less than two weeks away??!? I was still thinking it was 3-4 weeks out. This is exciting. :cool:

JustAnotherSquid

Current Bloomingdale forecast says temps will drop below freezing at midnight on Saturday and stay below freezing until 10am on Sunday. :mad: Who the heck wants to park their bikes (that have water and water wetter in their radiators!) outside overnight in THOSE conditions???

bmart

10 hours? Probably won't bother anything at all. I'm sure that you're researched.

bmart

At least it isn't going to rain all week and make the track green and cold. :whistle:

bmart

I hoped to get out, but we'll see. Not too excited about the cold. I need to get the KLX inspected this month.