Track Day VIR South dates in 2022

bmart

Hopefully going to all three! How about you guys?

5/16/22 Monday w/N2

5/23/22 Monday with Aprilia/EvolveGT

8/1/22 Monday w/N2

VIRsouth.jpg

South Paddock.jpg

bmart

Power for the first 6-ish people. I plan to be one of them! Run two cords, so some knucklehead doesn't plug into the other outlet and make all of your warmers run...less warm.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
While you guys are at South on Monday the 16th, KK and I are going to be at North! I hope we all have a good time and come back with fun stories to tell.

Like how the guy at North on a blue SV was flipping you off every time he came around the back section.

The R3 is all camera'd up and ready to record! If all goes according to plan I'll be riding it in the morning while KK rides Princess, and then we are going to switch back. Unless she KTM's me and I end up spending all day on the Yamaha.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Apparently this weekend is the biggest event of the year at VIR and they aren't going to let people in to North until around 6:30. We're going in a bit before that to help put out the airfence. Are you guys at South in the same boat?

bmart

No idea...biggest event for bikes? Are they racing Saturday/Sunday?

There's nothing on their site. Someone might be lying.

boike333

Bmart do you know if I can walk the track Sunday evening when it goes cold? If so does anyone want to join me for a leisurely stroll?

bmart

Usually that is fine once the track goes cold...and the corner workers are off the track. I may walk.