Track Day VIR North w/N2 Monday 6/14

JustAnotherSquid

Actively crashing motorcycles
Lookin' good! I don't think the cones were out when we were there. That would have been sweet.

The Gixxer is back together and appears to be in good shape! (knock on wood) (cross fingers) (rub rabbit foot) (make holy cross)

So the question now is, to South or not to South?

bmart

Have fun if you go. I plan to be there with N2 8/2/21. Also need to decide if I'm going to Road A over the 4th holiday weekend or Full the following Monday. I wish that they were a little closer together.

JustAnotherSquid

Yeah, how awesome would it be to ride those back-to-back???

OAN, Woodcraft is so awesome. Every time I call them they go above and beyond. This time it was because I ordered the wrong replacement frame sliders. Their response? "We'll get the correct ones out to you today, and if it's not too much trouble, could you send the ones you ordered back to us?"

bmart

Yup...those are my people. I used to ride with Eric, his brother, and their dad. This was their dad's.

duck500front.JPG

duck500rider.JPG

duck500side.JPG

duck500tail.JPG

JustAnotherSquid

So we give them our hard earned money, and they blow it on expensive motorcycles???

I'm ok with that.

Just booked South on Sunday. I'm a little nervous since the only two things holding the Gixxer together at this point are Hopes and Dreams.

Last edited:

bmart

They have their own money. lol

Have fun on Sunday. Weather going to cooperate?