Track Day VIR North *** Mon, March 29 *** P.R.E.

JustAnotherSquid

CODE NAME: OO-LONG
Where: VIR North
When: Monday, March 29, 2021
Cost: $215 (less any membership discounts you may have)
Link: P.R.E. VIR North

I will be there, and KK has agreed to be the pit crew. (KK is going to do at least one track day in 2021, but not this one.) Anyone else interested in going?

Last edited:

juncc

Shiiiiiiiiitttttt. I'm going to put this on my calendar. What do you call someone who doesn't want to pit or ride, but just hang out and talk about how he used to ride "back in the day"? Guys, that could be me at VIR.

JustAnotherSquid

CODE NAME: OO-LONG
What do you call someone who doesn't want to pit or ride, but just hang out and talk about how he used to ride "back in the day"?

I dunno. I'd probably call it "An Old Friend That I Miss" or something like that.

BTW, just throwing this out there for you (or anyone else reading this) to ponder. From the N2TD FAQ:

What is the Intro program? Is it held at all events?
N2's Intro program is an exclusive FREE trial class created for the street rider not sure about signing up for a full day of riding. They receive the Beginner classroom session and have access to the track for two 20-minute Beginner riding sessions in the morning rotation. There is no bike preparation requirement; however, participants will be required to pass tech inspection. The Intro class is offered at all events, but is usually limited to five riders each day, depending upon the size of the track. Only one Intro registration/person will be allowed.

The March 29 event is P.R.E. not N2, but there will be plenty of N2 events near you this year and if all goes according to plan, we'll be at all of them. :D