US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

AndyMX47

Andy! :p

Yes please! That Kawi would be wicked if they make it street legal. I'll have H pick up some (more) lottery tickets on the way home. :love:

AndyMX47

I remember wanting one of these sooooo badly "back in the day". Of course they were way out of my 1997 price range, and only 150 existed. I would also drool over an Aprilia RS250 at the local dealer here in Pineville all the time.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle

I remember wanting one of these sooooo badly "back in the day". Of course they were way out of my 1997 price range, and only 150 existed. I would also drool over an Aprilia RS250 at the local dealer here in Pineville all the time.

Yeah you are right that the Vdue was probably the coolest bike of the 90s (ignoring the Britten) but if you limit it to just bikes you could actually buy, this would have to be in the top 3!

boike333

Yeah you are right that the Vdue was probably the coolest bike of the 90s (ignoring the Britten) but if you limit it to just bikes you could actually buy, this would have to be in the top 3!

I see your FZR400 and raise you 500! I’ve never even thrown a leg over one but have always loved these bikes.

bmart

You should sit on Alan's 929...if you have no legs, and you like doing pushups...every mile. :ROFLMAO: I wanted so badly to love that model range, but my legs are ~2' too long and my arms 2' too short.

I've passed on tons of 400s for the CB-1. Not much worse in teh fast stuff and far more comfortable and reliable. I bought Scruffy from a friend who races a little FZR.

AndyMX47

FBAG cashes in on biggest comeback in GP history.

That is some serious coin for a years worth of hard work and free travel all over the globe! And he's lucky to have his sister with him through all of it.
He crashed 5 times in 2022. Would you crash 5 times at 100 mph for $1M each? :oops:

bmart

5 would be a record, but a long shot. And...they have muich better safety gear and safer tracks than we do.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Visordown likes the CB750. Nice engine, good suspension (for the price), good brakes, light handling, nice dash, and comfy. The parallel-twin revolution continues! :D