US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

boike333

I’ll have a go at them tonight or tomorrow. I just go straight through the head? I don’t see anyone that sells bike specific pre drilled bolts.

bmart

If possible, drill the hole in a way that the bolt can't back out at all when the safety wire is on/tight, based on what you're tying it to, which may be the other bolt. :)

If the cap is a bit hollow/shallow, straight through works. If not, you can go straight through the whole solid cap, or through at an angle, which can be hard without breaking (all of) your drill bits.

Any reason you're doing things like fork bolts?

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
At South this weekend we heard some rumblings about some big controversy with Moto-D. People are saying don't buy from them but I never heard the reasons why. Does anyone have any info about all the hoopla that's going on?

bmart

I've never gotten along with the guy who owns it, but they've had my rear warmer in for repair for nearly a year now and keep promising it is coming next month...every month.

AndyMX47

I've never gotten along with the guy who owns it, but they've had my rear warmer in for repair for nearly a year now
Is a "rear warmer" the same as a heated seat? And why does someone else own your heated seat? Can't we just stick with heated greeps?

bmart

DId you hear any other detail about Moto-D? I'm starting to lose patience and I haven't been able to reach them on the phone either.

bmart

Finally got the guy I've been e-mailing with for a year. Apparently, they're still waiting on product.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle