Sat on one of these the other day...

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
I quite like(s) the looks of the S bike. I've owned some ugly bkes. You've got nothing on me. I'm nearly all about function also, and I don't seem to like what the masses like, especially the transformer looking bikes. I prefer bikini fairing and little cowl, and so see the engine. I'd love this.

View attachment 93

It just dawned on me why you like that bike. It looks like an FJ. :D

Last edited:

JustAnotherSquid

With the exception of the GS and the VTR, those are all bikes I lusted after at one point or another!

But a bra on the FJ? What were you thinking??? :D

bmart

Bras were in, baby. I had the tank bra, the fairing bra, the lower bra. Bras, bras, everywhere.

Perhaps you have free time to listen to the section wtih bowls bowls erywhere...turn it up...

BHB

JustAnotherSquid

Even when bras were in they weren't in! Unless you hung out at the gym for four hours per day while doing three sets the entire time, drove a third-hand 911 or 928 with 150k miles and the "check engine" light on, and said "radical", "wicked", or "gnarly" a lot. :D

Not that I'm one to talk. I had one of those "net" things in place of the tailgate on my pickup. :oops:

LOL @ bowls everywhere. I had a step-gramma like that.

Last edited:

bmart

Not my bag. Go get it! I like the color combo of blue/silver. You need more BMWs.