Track Day Roebling Road *** Sat-Sun, March 13-14 *** N2 Track Days

JustAnotherSquid

CODE NAME: OO-LONG
Where: Roebling Road Raceway
When: Saturday and Sunday, March 13-14, 2021
Cost: $170/day (less any membership discounts you may have)
Link: N2TD Roebling Road

I will be there both days, and KK has agreed to be the pit crew. (KK is going to do at least one track day in 2021, but not this one.) Anyone else interested in going?

Last edited:

bmart

You can have Roebling too. As I mentioned, I think that we're opposites. lol Have a blast!

KrashnKaren

Where: Roebling Road Raceway
When: Saturday and Sunday, March 13-14, 2021
Cost: TBA
Link: TBA

Registration is not open yet but I'll update this post as soon as it is. I will be there both days, and KK has agreed to be the pit crew. (KK is going to do at least one track day in 2021, but not this one.) Anyone else interested in going?

If anyone wants to go, I'll be glad to help in the pits! :)

JustAnotherSquid

Looks like they opened up registration this morning. Just bought tickets for Saturday and Sunday. :)

bmart

I'm way ahead of you and signed up to coach for my days earlier this morning. Looking forward to watching you go by!

JustAnotherSquid

You can have Roebling too. As I mentioned, I think that we're opposites. lol Have a blast!

I'm pretty happy it worked out that RR will be the first weekend of the year. RR has what mountain bikers would call "flow", and it's an excellent track at which to get acquainted with a new bike and to get reacquainted with running a track pace. 👍

Probably won't run it again this year though.