Music Thread

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
You know you're Kind Of A Big Deal when Trent Reznor agrees to play backup keyboards for you. đŸ˜²

And if that didn't make you say "HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME" there is something very, very, very wrong with you. :D

AndyMX47

Got it. All makes sense. Here a couple more screen shots because I am lazy!
Some of those LeMons cars are sneaky fast. I drove my Chevy there once, and a guy in a LeMons Altima was noticeably faster than me on the brakes and in the corners. The car was totally gutted, weighed 2200lbs, and was on sticky track day tires and cut springs. I was not interested in potentially sending my car into the woods, and he was going flat out, but still it was kind of funny to see a ratty green altima painted like a ninja turtle gaining on me in the mirrors! My second track outing I was 5 seconds a lap faster, so the ninja turtle would have stood no chance. Of course he paid something like $1,500 for it and it had at most 150hp so there's that.

boike333

Yea it was funny seeing some of the shit looking little cars passing other more powerful looking cars!

JustAnotherSquid

Sometimes the cover is better than the original:

And hold on to your hats: 245 million ... MILLION ... views!!!

JustAnotherSquid

Neither of those are! lol

Wow, you've been wrong before but holy cow that is a doozy. Alien Ant Farm's version is so much better than Michael Jackson's you might as well compare an R6S to a Big Wheel. :D

JustAnotherSquid

Not far off from my usual playlist.

As I sat here eating my lunch of tomato soup, buttered naan, and Cabot Seriously Sharp cheese, and not mowing the lawn because 99 degrees today, I clicked your link. First video was Come On Eileen and that reminded me that Save Ferris did a great cover of that song. A quick internet search said the cover came out in 1997.

The cover of a song I listened to as a kid is now twenty five years old. THE COVER. Is twenty five years old.

Holy crap, what happened? I always knew other people would get old. Never knew it would happen to me.

JustAnotherSquid

Hadn't heard this song in what feels like decades, but it popped up in my feed today! That's funny music right there.

bmart

Never heard it. Was it on the radio?

My favorite Men at Work song never played on the radio. Subwoofer helps.

bmart

For people who like the intrusion of music while riding...or thinking of riding.

JustAnotherSquid

If in the late 80s you knew this band then damn you are cool. :D

Last edited:

bmart

That's it! We're going MECE! (Thought we had WMBG?)