Motorcycle related memes/pics

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Riding on the back is kind of like salmon. It's not that I'm afraid of it it's just that I don't like it.

bmart

Have you had bad salmon? Fresh salmon, especially smoked, is great! Most fish i've had down here is frozen or old. Even the supermarkets smell terrible in that area.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Have you had bad salmon? Fresh salmon, especially smoked, is great! Most fish i've had down here is frozen or old. Even the supermarkets smell terrible in that area.

Everything I've had around here ranges from "eh" at best to inedible at worst. But that's just me.

I've found a method for preparing it myself that makes it edible (and KK says it's delicious) but I'm still not a fan even when I make it. Of course it's just supermarket salmon to begin with.

I've had fresh salmon prepared expertly and loved it but that was one time a long time ago.

boike333

Hahaha, ok let’s not get into the “down here” argument I’ll will get infuriated!

I have a theory about salmon that is NSFW! It’s only a theory, and there’s probably a math equation for it!

boike333

Everything I've had around here ranges from "eh" at best to inedible at worst. But that's just me.

I've found a method for preparing it myself that makes it edible (and KK says it's delicious) but I'm still not a fan even when I make it. Of course it's just supermarket salmon to begin with.

I've had fresh salmon prepared expertly and loved it but that was one time a long time ago.
Clean Catch in CLT is good but you pay through your nose. There are a couple of other fish markets I’ve seen with good results. Grocery stores no, IMO. I think you can still buy from Inland Seafood in NODA. I’ll look into it and get back. I also know a guy…….