Motocross Supercross and Off-road

boike333

highlights from the qualifying races today for the Motocross of Nations in Michigan. This race pits teams of 3 riders from each country against each other over the course of 3 races. Today was qualifying, that gets you gate picks, the "real" races are tomorrow. Go USA!

We haven't won this since......2011. Kyle and I watched the races in person when they were at Budds Creek in 2007 - it was incredible. The fans from around the world are nuts! Chainsaw noise makers, air horns, costumes, you name it!
Nice, these are fun to watch! Thanks for reminding me!

AndyMX47

6 minutes of highlights from the races yesterday. Team USA won! I know this will be plastered all over the news, but you heard it right here on the Wet Blanked Forum!

A couple moments to see - Eli Tomac doing the huge jump called LaRocco's Leap in the mud at 1:03. The massive ruts when Dylan Ferrandis crashes at 2:48.

Jet Lawrence on Team Australia winning in his first races on a 450 (he live in the US and races 250's up till now.

Having raced in mud like this, I know "us" local riders are barely making it around the track. Well, maybe more than that, but nothing like the skill these guys show. It would have been more fun to watch had conditions been better, but....USA won! Woot!