Motocross Supercross and Off-road

AndyMX47

Cool "miked up" video of Privateer AJ Catanzaro learning the Detroit Supercross track. He runs a series of MX schools called moto-x academy (on YouChoob) as well, nice guy.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
It was pretty cool to hear him talking his way through learning the track. I always wanted to try supercross but was never quite sure I wanted the burden of being #1 in the world.

You see, back in the 80s, I was unbelievably good at Excitebike. And that's almost the exact same thing as supercross.

download (1).gif

Last edited:

JustAnotherSquid

Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane:

And whoever recorded that video sucks at Excitebike. :mad:

Last edited:

AndyMX47

Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane:

And whoever recorded that video sucks at Excitebike. :mad:
Oh jeez, I wasted YEARS of my life playing Excitebike. What a fantastic game. A friend of mine in Locust owns a bicycle shop called "Excite Bikes". The little excite bike guys are on his jerseys!

AndyMX47

And another, in case you wondered how slow we really are....

JustAnotherSquid

Rubbin is Racin!

Back when I raced Excitebike I would take people out like that all the time and never felt the least bit guilty.

AndyMX47

Outdoor motocross is upon us! #222 Tony Cairoli coming over from Italy to race a few (at age 36) and #5 Ryan Dungey coming out of retirement after 5 years off! Looking forward to it!

AndyMX47

Dungey is back! last years champ Ferrandis out with a thumb injury yesterday.

boike333

These look pretty slick! Wonder if they’ll make a DS version in this color scheme?

JustAnotherSquid

And are they the type of engines that can go tens of thousands of miles with routine maintenance, or the type that need to be refreshed every other trip to the redline?