Ride Likely local east of CLT rides Saturday/Sunday 11/21 and 11/22

bmart

I may get out for an hour or three each day in the early afternoon before the deer come out. Chime in if you're interested in joining. Low key. Minimal traffic. Big smiles.

20200510_152408sm.jpg

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Saturday we're going to be busy finalizing the sale for the Gixxer, but if you go Sunday KK and I are in!

bmart

Cool! I'll be watching the GP with a few friends and then heading out. Stay tuned!

bmart

Likely departure around 1-1:30 each day from Gate. I will update as they get closer.

bmart

Is anyone in for today? Temps look lower than the original forcast. Should be available 1-1:30 timeframe if we're going.

bmart

Stay tuned for exact time, based on if my buds show on time to watch the GP at 11:30. lol

bmart

Ha ha! I was out yesterday and Friday. As I've been so fond of telling my bosses...you don't have to choose.

GP is at my favorite track, and they've never been there before this weekend. It'll be a hoot!

Last edited:

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Thanks for leading the ride today bmart! It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours, and the route you chose was very pleasant. A few pics:

bmart

Nice shots and great to see you both too. I hope that the route was adequate. I'm out that way most weekends I'm not at the track or in the mountains. It is an easy trip and beats working!

KrashnKaren

It was a fun afternoon ride, I enjoyed seeing some new country roads close to home! Great job BMart!