Good weather to ride

mikek

Got in 2 rides in last few days, hard to beat 60f and 70f days in Feb. Forecast is looking good for Sunday.
Mike

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
The warm weather sure took it's sweet time today! On the north side of Charlotte the thermometer didn't pop above 50 until after 2:00. :mad:

Tomorrow should be awesome though! We're going to try to get an LFR in either in the morning or the afternoon.

bmart

We'll be rolling around at 1:30, weather permitting. Cool today.

JustAnotherSquid

Nicest day of 2021 so far and we didn't even ride! That's shameful. :(

We went out into the garage this morning to address a few very minor issues with the R3 and before we knew it, it was 3:00.

JustAnotherSquid

69 degrees today? I am so riding! Sadly the warm air did not go to the mountains so I won't either. An LFR will have to suffice.

bmart

What time are you going? I'm in meetings until at least 5 and won't likely get out at all.

JustAnotherSquid

Probably around 1:00, and just going to do the local loop. Right knee down on the 485 on-ramp, left knee down on Amanda Ellen Rd, stuck behind endless cars on Harris Houston Rd, etc. It's not ideal but some days it's all we've got. :D

bmart

Why not go further afield and actually take a ride east of 485? I wish that I could get out...

JustAnotherSquid

Let's see ... LFR today, LFR tomorrow, LFR Thursday, then off to RRR. Gotta love spring! Even if it's not spring yet.

And I'm totally riding KK's blue bike all week. :devilish:

Last edited:

bmart

Ha ha! Enjoy. I have 5-7 hours of meetings every day..today with a migraine, which the computer does not seem to help. lol

I may try to get out Friday afternoon/evening and also for a full day ride on Saturday...somewhere.

JustAnotherSquid

Damn dude, sorry. Hope it doesn't last too long! The migraine I mean, not the meetings.

No wait, both. :D

If it makes you feel any better I'm not riding today after all because the cyst decided to start leaking like a sieve. The stuff that comes out looks like cottage cheese mixed with mustard but it smells like raw sewage. Fun!

Last edited:

mikek

Just rolled my.bike out of garage, 61f and blue skies calling me. More later...

JustAnotherSquid

Also fun: waking up from a nap so out of it that you aren't sure where you are.

Then catching a whiff of the cyst leakage and thinking "Oh, I'm in New Jersey".