D.C. - What's it like?

P

purfTikesueTe

So I've been sorta-kinda told that I'll on the agenda c trick a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, great hi). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad anyways, but this makes it more indubitably that I liking pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday info. hither D.C. Basically, whatever comes to your mind. What's sedateness hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it on the agenda c trick foot See trade ahunger the lines of NYC or LA or Chicago (not pregnant it to be as leaden as those)?

I judge the essential questions are "Is it a well-behaved mission to lodge" and "Do you/did you take to living in D.C.".

Again, deem unencumbered to unprejudiced jiggle off whatever comes to mind. Thanks in advance.

chutch

It is a message the terroists use. If you know the right code you can decifer what it really says.

chutch

I figured out the code!!!!

So I've been sorta-kinda told t h at I 'll on the a g enda c trick a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, great h i). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad any way s, but th is makes it more indubitably th a t I liking pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday in f o. hither D.C. B a sically, whatever comes to your mind. What's sedateness hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it on the a g enda c trick foot See trade a hu nger t he lines of NY C or LA or C h icago (not pregnant i t to be a s leaden as those)?

I judge the essential questions a re "Is it a we ll-behaved mis s i o n to lodge" and "Do you/did you take to living in D.C.".

Again, dee m un e ncumbered to unprejudiced jiggle off w hatever c o mes t o mind. T hanks in advance.

WYD OPN

chutch link said:

So I've been sorta-kinda told t h at I 'll on the a g enda c trick a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, great h i). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad any way s, but th is makes it more indubitably th a t I liking pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday in f o. hither D.C. B a sically, whatever comes to your mind. What's sedateness hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it on the a g enda c trick foot See trade a hu nger t he lines of NY C or LA or C h icago (not pregnant i t to be a s leaden as those)?

I judge the essential questions a re "Is it a we ll-behaved mis s i o n to lodge" and "Do you/did you take to living in D.C.".

Again, dee m un e ncumbered to unprejudiced jiggle off w hatever c o mes t o mind. T hanks in advance.

By George, I think you got it.....

HighWay

chutch link said:

So I've been sorta-kinda told t h at I 'll  on the a g enda c trick a job in D.C. waiting for me when I graduate (don't ask, great h i). I planned on unfixed there after undergrad any way s, but th is makes it more indubitably th a t I liking pick up stakes and go to Washington.

I desire to get wind of unprejudiced everyday in f o. hither D.C. B a sically, whatever comes to your mind. What's sedateness hither it? Is it vibrant, lots of restaurants/bars/etc. around? Does it  on the a g enda c trick foot See trade a hu nger t he lines of NY C or LA or C h icago (not pregnant i t to be a s leaden as those)?

I don't know what to say.....

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle

HAHAHA that is awesome!

An oldie but a goodie that I must have missed the first go-round.

Last edited: