CMR .. will it "ride again"

61ona51

Well girls... Are Stobie and WYD Open right ??  Is this sight dead?  What is it going to take to bring it back? and who even wants to see that happen ? Where the f*&% did everybody go ? (... ya' know this sight must be really turning to $hit if I'm the only one posting !!??)
... Anybody riding this weekend ??
... Did Hayden really get 2 mil to sign for Ducati and a the proposition of a BJ from Stoner's girl friend if he promises to finish second at each race?
"61"

61ona51

...ah ha !!! more happen'n at Charlotte Sport Bike !! ......... BUB Bye !

HighWay

Damn man give a guy a chance.  Someone has to work around here.  :fu:

First off Hayden probably got more than 2m to ride on the :ducati: .

Secondly if Stoner has a girl friend then maybe his wife will divorce him and I will get a shot at her.  :D

Riding this weekend is a possibility if the weather holds out.  What do you have in mind???

61ona51

...Hi -H'way ! where ya been?  I'm tentatively planning to do something early Saturday - weather permitting, which I think it will be OK. I just need more seat  time on my noise maker, even if it is only up and down 181 once. PM me if you wanna try to put something together..... MikeK where are you ?? Chutch? WYD? Slow? Rich? Lakerider?
Oh yeah, how was the GP at Indy? any "umbrella " pictures you would like to post ?

HighWay

61ona51 link said:
Oh yeah, how was the GP at Indy? any "umbrella " pictures you would like to post ?

No umbrella pics the wind was blowing to damn much  :D

Sent you a PM

mikek

I'm still here!

went riding today with some guys I know from CSB, we went to Asheville, then north on 209 to Hot Springs.
Great day for motorycle riding!

It seems all my weekends get consumed doing things other than riding.....I miss the old days.

Rich

i'll be in chapel hill all weekend.  have fun if y'all go riding. 

R

61ona51

Hello MikeK !, Never been to Hot Springs... what is 209 like?  is it a 181 type road, hwy 80 road, etc.? on google map it looks awesome. What route did you take on your return ?

HighWay

61ona51 link said:
Hello MikeK !, Never been to Hot Springs... what is 209 like?  is it a 181 type road, hwy 80 road, etc.? on google map it looks awesome. What route did you take on your return ?

Did you get my PM???

chutch

I have been out of town for the last week.  Can't ride this weekend.  Will catch up sometime just busy this weekend.

I don't post because I just don't have much to say :rolleyes:.  I'm just boring!!!!

61ona51

H'way     
...nope no PM yet, I'm at work.. will be going home soon .. will be in touch

mikek

61ona51 link said:

209 is more like Shady Valley than 181, probabaly 20-30 miles of various twisties, climbs and descents, pavement is excellent. This time of year there are some sections on the north side of the slope that get no sun, pavement was damp.

Out of Hot Springs we ran NC212, TN352, US19W and ended up at Little Switz.

Its a great ride, its just hard to get the sportbikeguys to ride I-40 to Asheville area and take off from there on an adventure.

61ona51

...say H'way ... home finally. Good ride ! Thanks for a fun day ! u dah man :thumbsup:
MikeK... gonna plan a ride to Hot Springs for a weekend.. Noticed cabins for rent in the area.. Thanks for the tip !
"61"

HighWay

61ona51 link said:
...say H'way ... home finally. Good ride ! Thanks for a fun day ! u dah man :thumbsup:
MikeK... gonna plan a ride to Hot Springs for a weekend.. Noticed cabins for rent in the area.. Thanks for the tip !
"61"

Got home and went right into the honey-do list.  Great riding with you too, we need to do it again soon. 

You planning on taking the better half to hot springs?

61ona51

not this time. Want to go there once just see what's there. Going to the beach next weekend. then Thanksgiving.... maybe the following weekend . weather permitting...temperature will not be a problem

ZombyWoof

Hello all, how ya been? Do Junc and JAS still frequent here? I'm doing the Harley thing now, sold my Ducati ST2 in October and got a '89 Sportster. JasonL sold his TR and is currently bikeless. That's all thats news in Richmond.

RoundelRider

Hey!!!
Long time no see!!!

Im not riding any more. Lost the drive/desire to really ride.

Guess people change.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and all that good stuff.

Knuts is still a Fag.

John..............

Jamie

you guys disappoint me!  Harleys and bikeless? 

yes, knutz is still a fag.