CMR Emergency Alert Notification System

admin

Overworked and underpaid
Staff member
EMERGENCY ALERT 11/10/2020 09:01 FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION

ATTENTION ALL CMR MEMBERS: We have detected an emergency situation at CMR. Lock up your women. Hide your motorcycles. Prepare to be insulted. worm has been sighted.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Do not look directly at it. Do not talk directly to it. If you disturb it, it can and will attack at any time.

bmart

I usually tell them them and wrong starting point and route. Find one for a group of cruisers. That does it. :whistle:

worm

HIIIII!!! Just doing a little lurking. Glad to see a lot of familiar faces still around.

How's everyone doing? What's new over the past 15 years?

What's the max file upload size? my 1.3MB photo uploads of my current ride is too large? Who's running this show ;)

worm

Didn't you used to be good at computers? :confused:

Like you said, things are exactly the same but completely different ;)

HERE IT IS Y'ALL!

Attachments

• buddy.jpg
    buddy.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 14

worm

I spend a lot more time with this toy though --- it's the same but "different"

Attachments

• yellow-fever.jpg
    yellow-fever.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 16

JustAnotherSquid

I spend a lot more time with this toy though --- it's the same but "different"

How do you get your knee down in that thing? It looks like the wings will drag way before you get any decent corner speed going.

bmart

LOL. I was out in a Cirrus (passenger) for sunset the other day. The same but different.

worm

Hey worm ,
Anytime you need a co pilot let me know. Retired mkelly@bellsouth.net.
Hi Mikek! Glad to see you're still around. How's your son doing? Did he stay in the Charlotte area?

How do you get your knee down in that thing? It looks like the wings will drag way before you get any decent corner speed going.

Like I said, same but different ;)

LOL. I was out in a Cirrus (passenger) for sunset the other day. The same but different.

Awesome. I've got some Cirrus time / checkout. Nice airplanes but a bit expensive compared to what you can get at the same price point.

Seriously y'all, no commentary on the buddy scooter?

JustAnotherSquid

I guess it's just that that's what we all kind of expected you to end up on.

Pretty cool that you have a tail-dragger though! Props! Is that an RV-14? Did you build it yourself?

worm

I guess it's just that that's what we all kind of expected you to end up on.

Pretty cool that you have a tail-dragger though! Props! Is that an RV-14? Did you build it yourself?

:ROFLMAO:

It's an RV-7. I didn't build it myself. I recently spent months helping finish up an RV-7A that just flew 2 weeks ago. I'm on the fence about building myself, it's quite a project to take on.

mikek

Hi Mikek! Glad to see you're still around. How's your son doing? Did he stay in the Charlotte area?

Like I said, same but different ;)

Awesome. I've got some Cirrus time / checkout. Nice airplanes but a bit expensive compared to what you can get at the same price point.

still around, son is 1/2 mile down the road here in stanley. we are all hanging on, 2 grandkids from Matts family . i sure do like the scooter !!!!

worm

still around, son is 1/2 mile down the road here in stanley. we are all hanging on, 2 grandkids from Matts family . i sure do like the scooter !!!!

Wow congrats to both of you. I wondered off to LA about a month before Blade did back in 2007.. Then I spent a few years in Chicago, then back to LA. I'm currently splitting time between Denver and LA.

The scooter was inherited from my girlfriend. She bought it because she thought it was cool. She never rides it and for a long time it was actually my main mode of transportation. I've recently been kicking around the idea of building a cafe racer.