Track Day CMP! OMG CMP Part 2!!! August 27/28 with N2

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
You know, I'm supposed to write something inspiritional and motivational but honestly, it's CMP in August and we all know how that is going to be. It's going to be hot. And humid. And hot. But also it's CMP which, let's be honest, is pretty cool! KK may (may!) have her R7 by then and she may (may!) be kicking ass. Who knows! Who's in?

Last edited:

bmart

I'm a maybe. Pre 5 a.m. get up time is a huge deterrent.

JustAnotherSquid

Look who KK bumped into at Hobby Lobby! He was there buying numbers for his new-to-him 2022 GSX-R1000. This picture makes me sad that TDW is not coming to CMP any more!

IMG_7236.jpg

bmart

I knew that, but we have dozens of coaches...and they never smile like that, so it could be anyone. :)

bmart

I give. I have no idea who he is. Glad you caught up with him!

JustAnotherSquid

He's a super-nice guy and has been very helpful to both me and KK. He lives and works in north Charlotte near you and me.

JustAnotherSquid

I can't get N2 to respond to my request for a garage, and I've emailed them twice (as instructed!) since Tuesday and heard nothing back. If we can't get a garage we'll be cancelling this. No way do we want to be out in sand at CMP in August. Been there, done that, not doing it again.

boike333

I can't get N2 to respond to my request for a garage, and I've emailed them twice (as instructed!) since Tuesday and heard nothing back. If we can't get a garage we'll be cancelling this. No way do we want to be out in sand at CMP in August. Been there, done that, not doing it again.
Is that the weekend of the 26th?

AndyMX47

This is currently the only weekend I have open between now and the year 3000 without a bicycle race in it, so will possibly, just maybe do a mountain ride. If no enthusiasm for a mountain ride....I'll probably do something crazy like bicycle from Marion to the top of Mt. Mitchell. Bucket list thing I've never done. I know I can easily find a few buddies loons to do that.