Track Day CMP! OMG CMP!!! August 13/14 with PRE

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
OK guys, you know you are all feeling like it's been ages since you've been to CMP and you can fix that in just a few weeks! Sure it's going to be hot but at least it will be humid! Come out and join in the fun!

We rented a camper for the weekend so we'll be driving down there Friday night and staying until Sunday evening. We've also rented a garage to reduce our exposure to the sun, and to ants. But mostly the ants.

There is going to be a cookout Saturday night if you need a little extra incentive. Seems like a good way to end a day at the track. :)

Last edited:

JustAnotherSquid

Matt, is this on your radar? We could roll out together and work on our red limiting. Assuming that by then I've figured out what red limiting is.

boike333

N2 date on the 26th-27 is on my radar. This will be heavily divided on by weather. I’m booked on the 13-14th already.

JustAnotherSquid

N2 date on the 26th-27 is on my radar.

We are heavily leaning towards going that weekend for at least one day. We have some credits with N2 that we need to use up before they expire, and we'd rather do CMP on a weekend than North on a Monday (which is where PRE will be that weekend).

bmart

CMP Saturday, VIR Monday, while you're young!

boike333

Ugh, wether is looking good for that weekend. That was my first ever track day two years ago…….rrrrr.

boike333

Not sure if this was your first or second track day. But I definitely remember this session with the 333
I remember that session! That was just last august. I remember that session so well because this guy Dan had just given me the bump! And then I got to ride with 3 CRs for my last session by myself! Wonderful day!

JustAnotherSquid

Both bikes are washed, lubed, and inspected, and we are ready to sweat our asses off ride around at CMP! Woohoo! :D

Bummer that the only people here that are going are us and RocketDan. :(

IMG_9914.jpg

Last edited:

bmart

Other people are going. lol Have fun! I'm going to try to get in a mountain ride.

AndyMX47

Bikes look great! We're in Asheville this weekend for a wedding.