Boike’s and JAS’s (and anyone else’s) random questions thread that doesn’t want to start a new one!

AndyMX47

The trails at Anne Springs are pretty mellow and would be good to start on. There's also a short trail in Rock Hill that is decent from a beginner standpoint - has a few short technical bits, but they can be walked if you're not up to it. Congratulations on new bike day!

Shoot me a note if you want to start training 10 hours a week and make it your obsession. Or anywhere in between. :love:

boike333

The trails at Anne Springs are pretty mellow and would be good to start on. There's also a short trail in Rock Hill that is decent from a beginner standpoint - has a few short technical bits, but they can be walked if you're not up to it. Congratulations on new bike day!

Shoot me a note if you want to start training 10 hours a week and make it your obsession. Or anywhere in between. :love:
Thanks! Is the rock hill trail the greenway down there that also has some trails back in the woods. Down by the river?

We are actually riding about 45 minutes or so every day we can fit it in! I’m loving it!

AndyMX47

Yes sir. I've ridden and raced on the Mountain Bike Course and the Crit Course, you can ride on either if the website says they're open. Also has a greenway, and the pumphouse restaurant. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!