Search results

1. KrashnKaren

Boike's and JAS' and KK's Number Game Thread

Mine is my birthday too! :)
  2. KrashnKaren

The Culinary Thread (edit - also acceptable: pocket knives and flashlights - not acceptable: canopies and mathematics)

That was some of the best steak I've had too! Thank you Boike for recommending that we cook it over charcoal! Très bon!
  3. KrashnKaren

I DID NOT PLAN THIS!!!! IT JUST HAPPENED!!! Boike, you're up!
  4. KrashnKaren

$16K, 285lbs, 80hp, and an unknown number of oil filters

Boy does the new exhaust sound great!!! I like how it rumbles!!! JAS, now you'll be able to hear me gunning for you on the track! (In my head I'm singing the shark attack sounds...dah, dunh, dah, dunh... dah dunh...) Thank you for putting your blood, sweat and hopefully not tears into my...
  5. KrashnKaren

Hahahaa! By the way, you too are part Canadian, eh! Oh, and Dan Akroyd is Canadian too! Now let's see if you can bust this!!!
  6. KrashnKaren

The Culinary Thread (edit - also acceptable: pocket knives and flashlights - not acceptable: canopies and mathematics)

Oh my gosh!!! That does look AMAZING!!! I have already placed my order with JAS to make this ASAP!!! Thank you for sharing the recipe! By the way, it looks like you have a mixture of sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers. Do you make your batch with both types of peppers in the same pickling...
  7. KrashnKaren

Motorcycles good. Apple bad.

I just watched this video and it looks so easy to use! Eric, you need to buy me one right now! I might let you use it if you're nice! ;)
  8. KrashnKaren

I disagree, I think the pepperoncini's were just the right touch of pizza-azz it needed! :)
  9. KrashnKaren

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!! I'm grateful for such a wonderful year that was filled with faith, family, friends, adventure and of course, motorcycling! 🏍️ ...
  10. KrashnKaren

Good Coffee

I'm glad I wasn't home when the alarms were going off, but the results were DELICIOUS! It's amazing how much smoother of a flavor home-roasted beans are. I can't wait for the Jamaican Blue Mountain beans!!!!
  11. KrashnKaren

VIR P 10/30 - nobody is riding with the sumo's

Congratulations, it sure looks pretty!
  12. KrashnKaren

Street Ride Mountain Run **/_\** Sunday November 6

And on top of all of that, I'm running a 100 plus fever that has kicked my butt! What the heck is going on!
  13. KrashnKaren

Street Ride Mountain Run **/_\** Sunday November 6

I'm in! So excited to finally go up to the mountains this year!
  14. KrashnKaren

Boike’s and JAS’s (and anyone else’s) random questions thread that doesn’t want to start a new one!

I agree with you Boike! Here are my thoughts on riding... Individual sport that can also be experienced with others Challenges you mentally, emotionally, physically You are close to life & death every second Puts you in touch with God, nature, surroundings, smells, beauty, weather ... all...
  15. KrashnKaren

Good Coffee

That's pretty cool! How do you roast your beans at home? We need details, this is a cooking/baking forum afterall!
  16. KrashnKaren

SC Sandhills DS Rides

Sorry we did not make it all the way to McBee! I liked pictures of the lily pads and fog coming off of the lake. Looking forward to checking out the Sandhills next time!
  17. KrashnKaren

US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

Thank you everyone for all the encouraging words on my new bike! I think I want to paint the bodywork to match the stock bodywork. I'm sooo excited!
  18. KrashnKaren

Haha! I hate that I won't get to try it until next year!!! Argh! And YES, I will be doing some JAS hunting ... (queing the theme from JAWS... da dum da dum da dum ... 🦈) I just realized that JAS is one letter away from JAWS!
  19. KrashnKaren

Hey, that's my bike!!! It looks great and I can't wait to pick it up! Woohoo!!! 🏍️......