Search results

1. AndyMX47

VIR P 10/30 - nobody is riding with the sumo's

Boike, JAS, Rocket Dan - here's our thread to weather watch. Right now looks like low of 49 in the AM, 69 in the afternoon for Sunday. My AirBNB cancel by is Monday the 24th at 4pm, so I will be making the call then. I don't plan on setting a lap record, but look forward to seeing everyone...
  2. AndyMX47

PWC

Just thought I would derail the entire forum a bit further. Any of the 6 of us ever into personal watercraft? We used to have a pair of 89 JS650 stand up skiis - one mostly stock, with just a prop and extra cooling line, and one full mod, high compression, pipe, rear exhaust, ported cylinder...
  3. AndyMX47

Your first motorcycle

I'll go..... A 1980 Yamaha DT100. A pretty crappy 2-stroke dual purpose trail bike with oil injection, virtually no suspension, no horsepower. I was 13 years old and bought it used for $430 that I earned delivering the Sunday paper, 3 years old, and in pristine condition. Rode it around...
  4. AndyMX47

Death of forums

https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/why-are-online-motorcycle-forums-drying-up-and-dying Not this forum, baby! We're 7 members strong!
  5. AndyMX47

Site email questions

Forum question - I set all my preferences to "no e-mails" - but I still get e-mails every time I post. Please make it stop. I already get 50,000 e-mails a day.
  6. AndyMX47

Sold / Procured 2006 YZ125. Since none of us on this forum race or ride dirtbikes, please tell people who do about my ad

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/d/charlotte-2006-yamaha-yz125/7496185352.html
  7. AndyMX47

Dual Sport

Riding a few chunks of the South Carolina Adventure Route and Trans America Trail this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, based out of Highlands NC. Will take me a while to remove the cobwebs from my motorcycle. I'll try to take a few photos, unless KK wants to join as team photographer...
  8. AndyMX47

Motocross Supercross and Off-road

Cool "miked up" video of Privateer AJ Catanzaro learning the Detroit Supercross track. He runs a series of MX schools called moto-x academy (on YouChoob) as well, nice guy.