Search results

1. 2

Track Day Road Atlanta *** Sat-Sun, April 17-18 *** P.R.E.

Sounds good to me.
  2. 2

Track Day VIR North *** Mon, March 29 *** P.R.E.

BTW. You have got to get a GoPro for KK. That's where all the excitement happens!!!
  3. 2

Man I love the GoPro vids. I dont know good riding from bad, but you look like you're doing a fine job to me. I think I would have a hard time being patient with the traffic. You seem so much faster than most of those other riders.
  4. 2

Ok. I'm no expert, however I'm fairly certain you don't have proper form in picture 5. It's night and day difference from RRR for KK. I know still pictures don't tell the whole story but to me she looks much better and I was empressed at RRR.
  5. 2

You need help at all just let me know. Be glad to come by.
  6. 2

Looks like fun. The traffic seems like it could be frustrating. BTW. Nothing wrong with being a puss on the straights after all, the twisties is where the fun is.
  7. 2

So glad Karen is ok.
  8. 2

WOW!!!! Hope all is well. Wish we could be at VIR. Have fun.
  9. 2

Dam it man. That sucks!
  10. 2

I thought you were a crazy person that did odd things. :D
  11. 2

We Know You Are There

Very good. I love sci fi
  12. 2

Track Day Roebling Road *** Sat-Sun, March 13-14 *** N2 Track Days

Yea, the front straight. :)
  13. 2

Hell, I had the Ultra leaned over just like that up on 441 just outside of Gatlinburg. Of course I was in a parking lot with 2 guys trying to pick it up off of me. And Yes it was awkward! I'm pretty sure my foot placement was incorrect. Let me know if you need some pointers. I'm just here to...
  14. 2

Thanks squid and bmart. That all makes sense. I know on the 2 strokes I rode, I was constantly shifting. After my post I decided to look up some pictures of some Moto GP riders. Turns out they're all over the place. Found a few pictures of Valentino Rossi with his heel on the peg. Of course...
  15. 2

Track Day Road Atlanta *** Sat-Sun, April 17-18 *** P.R.E.

Hell, that sounds like my day job. Sign us up!
  16. 2

Question: way way back when I road dirt bikes, I was told to ride on the balls of my feet. Does this hold true on sport/track bikes? I'm not even sure it was correct for dirt. I was mediocre at best. I felt KKs riding position got progressively better as the day went along.
  17. 2

If your still planning on Atlanta, we would love to be there.
  18. 2

If I were not on call I'd crew for ya. We had a great time at RRR.
  19. 2

KK and Squid looked good on the track today. I think Squid was a little rusty at first, but came around. Also had to get used to a new bike. He was looking really fast by days end. I believe he could have easily moved up to intermediate class. He was definitely faster and looked better than most...