Search results

1. J

VIR Newest Addition

Humor and opportunity must be applied always.
  2. J

VIR Newest Addition

Thank you. I knew it was very little time. As much as I hate to admit it or even make this claim, I am an expert at running off the track at TDs. :cool: :) . I have a lot of experience. :-( With that said, runoff distance is your best friend if/when/does happen.
  3. J

VIR Newest Addition

https://virnow.com/uncategorized/turn-1-guardrail-upgrade/ This one doesn't help for motorcycles either. Adding spectator access is the only thing that makes sense to me on the "why".
  4. J

VIR Newest Addition

At the angle I left no. I have seen many leave the track and crash. Those riders never will make the barrier. Those that somehow can stay up and exit closer to the kink will have to navigate and make steering corrections. I know other tracks have walls that are closer. I know people ride...
  5. J

VIR Newest Addition

I went off at the kink last year and discovered Metzelers are not only the best TD no tire warmer slick, but also an awesome all terrain tire. My thoughts, I traveled the distance to hit the wall. The exit angle pointed me down the straight more so I would not have had an issue with the wall...
  6. J

VIR Newest Addition

I'm not sure of the accuracy of this picture.
  7. J

VIR Newest Addition

https://virnow.com/uncategorized/front-straight-guardrail-update/ Comments?
  8. J

SC Sandhills DS Rides

We went to a KTM dealer yesterday for Alayna to sit on a 390. They didn't have one. :-( We're still shopping and trying to decide on bikes. Congrats
  9. J

Insurance

This was when my zx6 was a street bike as well.
  10. J

Insurance

Foremost I think is the name of the company providing motorcycle damage. I know Nathan L. He would be an excellent source of information.
  11. J

Insurance

I'm talking mostly about motorcycle
  12. J

Insurance

This accident was from 2019. If I had an accident off track I would fight it. On the dreaded FB trackday groups insurance comes up a lot. Many many have been denied. Actual policy verbage quoted. Some have been covered even by the insurance company I use. At least online they said they...
  13. J

Insurance

I’ve seen 3 chopper rides from CMP, 1 from Jennings. I know of at least 2 more at Jennings. Actual percentage I would agree is low compared to total accidents.
  14. J

Insurance

Motorcycle denied after a day of investigation. My adjuster cited and read the policy. I believe she tried to get me coverage. I toured the medical facilities at Road Atlanta, but never left for the hospital. All onsite care was free of charge FYI. This accident by far was my worse and I...
  15. J

Insurance

Collision damage I had an accident and used the term training. I even had the adjuster, claim person note it was training and non competition. Many have been denied and most policies I see have a stsndard clause of denial for track activities. I was denied. Not because it was a trackday. I...
  16. J

Crypto?

In addition, I opened some accounts at online brokerages.
  17. J

Crypto?

I just started into the cryptocurrency world. Most of my investing has been done through dumping a lot of $$ into company 401Ks. During one of my many extended Dr and hospital visits of the last few months, I decided to learn and start reading about cyptocurrency. I'm still learning and...
  18. J

Crypto?

Anyone involved in crypto?
  19. J

Charlotte street rides before '09?

FB killed many forums. Many very popular forums! FB turns everything it touches to shit!. I mean everything. Unfortunately, most of the information that used to be on forums is now in FB groups. It is hard to beat FB at anything. I'm exited to see how they totally fuck up the gaming...
  20. J

More stuff to FBI

FBI got word I was having an issue with my street settings on the GSXR and called me to work out the issue. I have no complaints!