Search results

1. JustAnotherSquid

Someone buy this jacket!

I haven't posted this for sale anywhere else because I am hoping to keep it "in the family" so to speak. This is a smokin' deal on an essentially new jacket, so If you know anyone that it might fit please let them know about it. Otherwise, I'm going to have to sell it to some shmoe on ebay...
  2. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Alpinestars GP-R Perforate Leather Jacket - Outstanding Condition!

Hi all, This is an extremely nice Alpinestars GP-R perforated leather jacket size 50US / 60EU. The jacket is in excellent condition. It has a ton of great features: Large perforated panels Adjustable waist Armor in shoulder, elbow, and chest Hard slider on shoulder Pocket for optional back...
  3. JustAnotherSquid

Street Ride MWMR Wed 7/21 or Thur 7/22

Forecast for the mountains is no rain and high of 78 for both days. I think one of those two days I'm going to get up early and go meander around the mountains all day. Anyone else interested in playing some hooky and making a Mid-Week Mountain Run?
  4. JustAnotherSquid

bmart's Doppleganger

I love real Parmesan. Love real Pecorino Romano even more. The nuttier and funkier the better, and the good stuff is usually WELL over $20/pound. But that's not why I'm posting this. I'm posting this because I found bmart's long-lost twin.
  5. JustAnotherSquid

Sold / Procured Fieldsheer Mesh Jacket w/ Awesome Liner Jacket Size 2XL $50

Hi all, This is a Fieldsheer mesh jacket size 2XL. Has tons of pockets, tons of adjustability, and tons of airflow. Has both a zipper and belt connection for pants. Includes a thermal liner that is a jacket unto itself. Has some miles on it but is in very good condition. Armor in all the...
  6. JustAnotherSquid

Some old pics

Seeing wormy post got me feeling a bit nostalgic. Went through some of the old pics and picked out a few good ones.
  7. JustAnotherSquid

Sold / Procured Women's Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket Size Women's Medium $40

Hi all, Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket. Includes liner. Condition is excellent. Has pockets for optional armor (back pocket currently has Joe Rocket back protector installed). Also has connection zipper for Joe Rocket pants. $40.
  8. JustAnotherSquid

Track Day CMP with PRE Sat/Sun 8/14-15

KK and I are booked for both days. I remember CMP in August way back when, and while it may have been blisteringly hot, at least it was chokingly humid! :oops: But still, the thought of not riding until the weather cools off in mid-September was too much for either of us to bear. So, CMP in...
  9. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Women's Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket Size M $35

Hi all, This is a Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket size Women's Medium. Has connection zipper for Joe Rocket pants, and pockets for optional armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back. Back pocket currently has a Joe Rocket back protector installed. Condition is Very Good to Excellent.
  10. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Fieldsheer Textile Riding Jacket size 2XL $50

Hi all, this is a Fieldsheer riding jacket with many nice features: Armor at elbows, shoulders, and back. Removable thermal liner. Multiple adjustment points. Multiple pockets. Multiple zippered vents. Connection zipper for Fieldsheer pants (and possibly Teknic pants as well - the jacket does...
  11. JustAnotherSquid

Overheard at DaVinci's

This story is true and has been told as accurately as memory allows: Customer: I'm not sure how hungry I am. How many slices does a small pizza have? Employee: Eight. Customer: Ok. What about a medium? How many slices in a medium? Employee: Eight. Customer: Really? Ok, what about a...
  12. JustAnotherSquid

Sold / Procured Four Pairs of Men's Gloves

Hi all, Cleaning out the riding closet and need to send these to a new home. 1) First Gear full-guantlet gloves. Excellent condition and barely worn. Thick leather good for cooler temps. Size 2XL. 2) First Gear full-guantlet gloves. Excellent condition and barely worn. Thick leather good...
  13. JustAnotherSquid

Sold / Procured Three Pairs of Women's Gloves

Hi all, Cleaning out KK's half of the riding closet too. All are size Women's Large. From L to R: 1) Joe Rocket insulated and waterproof gloves. Never worn except to try them on. 2) Power Trip leather gloves. Lightly worn and in excellent condition. 3) Joe Rocket sport gloves. Well worn...
  14. JustAnotherSquid

Sold / Procured JAS' Glove Blowout Extravaganza

If you know anyone that is just starting out and is broke and has Yeti hands and desperately needs some gloves, send them my way. From L to R and then top to bottom: 1) First Gear full gauntlet gloves in black/silver size 2XL. Has visor wiper built into left index finger. Fairly thick...
  15. JustAnotherSquid

Track Gloves

I bought a pair of RST TracTech EVO R gloves at the start of the season. They have ten days and two crashes on them. For $120 they did an amazing job protecting my poor little hands, but to make a protective glove at that price point they must have cut some corners. It appears they did it...
  16. JustAnotherSquid

Street Ride Went on an impromptu Mountain Run today (and kind of VIR S now too)

Weather was great, roads were great, company was great, and traffic was brutal. :D Was good to meet Butch and Brandon. I'm surprised we haven't met before as we know a lot of the same people. Small world. Some pics from the day: I remember when this is what the F800GT looked like. :(...
  17. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Women's Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket

Excellent condition. Includes connection zipper and zip-out thermal waterproof liner. Has pocket for optional armor in shoulders, elbows, and back. Back pocket currently has a Joe Rocket back protector installed. Great jacket and looks good on a woman. $40.
  18. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Dunlop Q4 120/70 and 180/60

Hi all, tires are brand new (0 miles) and were bought this year (2021) at CMP. They are $411 at Revzilla. Selling for $320. Available for pickup in Charlotte, NC or may be able to meet at an upcoming track day. Thanks.
  19. JustAnotherSquid

For Sale Dunlop Q3+ 110/70 and 140/70

Hi all, tires are brand new (0 miles) and were bought this year (2021) from Revzilla. They are $318 at Revzilla. Selling for $240. Available for pickup in Charlotte, NC or may be able to meet at an upcoming track day. Thanks.
  20. JustAnotherSquid

Tips for buying some land?

Hey all, KK and I are looking at buying some land. We are looking for something that could be a place to build our last home, or if not then at least be a decent investment for a while. Our thinking is currently something like this, but none of these are hard rules and we'd violate any of them...