Search results

1. bmart

Track Day VIR North w/N2 Monday 6/14

Have fun if you go. I plan to be there with N2 8/2/21. Also need to decide if I'm going to Road A over the 4th holiday weekend or Full the following Monday. I wish that they were a little closer together.
  2. bmart

3. bmart

I learned that I could grab stills from the video. Now I can show off my apex hitting ability. lol
  4. bmart

More stuff to FBI

https://media.tenor.com/images/6593879b25116d076cc036aab2c5fbf8/tenor.gif
  5. bmart

More stuff to FBI

forkin' awesome
  6. bmart

And his video seems to be running at 1.5x speed. Cheater.
  7. bmart

More stuff to FBI

You'll love it. Did you do the back also?
  8. bmart

You are very kind!
  9. bmart

Me or Cameron?
  10. bmart

LOL the bike not starting feels like a hint that the bug is fuel delivery. I swapped the tanks, as you know, so perhaps the problem will move to the other bike. Then I can swap the fuel cap and it'll either change nothing or the problem will go away. Not much left after that.
  11. bmart

In all fairness, the North course has always been a fine layout, it is the passing challenges that make it less safe in my eyes. This was a light day for riders, so it was a non issue. Glad that you two are feeling better and that you didn't get sent to "the couch!" I'd run the crap bodywork...
  12. bmart

It's fine and a nice course. I don't hate it, I just like it the least. Should be posting a few vids on YouTube today.
  13. bmart

US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

So...what will be raced by Yamaha in the 600 class for MotoAmerica (not that anyone follows or watches it) and WSS?
  14. bmart

mini moto bikes on Kart Tracks

The parking lot thing was a good gig. I'd go to the tracks, but long drives, potential hotels, and expense aren't what I'm looking for. I have enough of those already.
  15. bmart

mini moto bikes on Kart Tracks

Not really,. VIR and CMP kart tracks run dates. My buddy Bryan is trying to get a series going. We used to run around an empty parking lot, but they shut us down, eventually. It is getting harder to have fun with the lawyers in the world.
  16. bmart

Metzeler Racetec TD Slick

:rolleyes:
  17. bmart

Good training info and links

I see!
  18. bmart

This would seem to apply to most/all of the crashes I've seen/heard about in the last few months.
  19. bmart

You already know I'm not your kind of people. :) What is Borderlands?
  20. bmart

Metzeler Racetec TD Slick

LOL We'll get you there!