Search results

1. JustAnotherSquid

Track Day VIR North w/N2 Monday 6/14

Lookin' good! I don't think the cones were out when we were there. That would have been sweet. The Gixxer is back together and appears to be in good shape! (knock on wood) (cross fingers) (rub rabbit foot) (make holy cross) So the question now is, to South or not to South...
  2. JustAnotherSquid

Good training info and links

Another article about Borderlands popped up on my feed and wow, you guys need to put this movie on your radar. They have some serious talent working on this at all levels: acting, writing, producing, and directing. It has potential. If it stays true to the original, the movie will be funny...
  3. JustAnotherSquid

More stuff to FBI

Guess you won't be getting a Christmas card from bmart this year!
  4. JustAnotherSquid

More stuff to FBI

Oh wait I get it. You're just now taking them off, not putting them back on. Bummer.
  5. JustAnotherSquid

More stuff to FBI

What about South at the end of this month? Going to have the bike ready in time for that? We are hoping to get up there for at least one day (probably Sunday) but it's going to depend on my health and right now the magic eight ball is saying "Outlook not so good".
  6. JustAnotherSquid

More stuff to FBI

Those look great! You must be jonesin' to try them out.
  7. JustAnotherSquid

I dunno, I noticed several differences. For example, Cameron's bike would start.
  8. JustAnotherSquid

I enjoyed watching the second video. It made me feel like I was there and not stuck here. I feel like I should give you a hard time about your bike not starting, but my already weak sense of humor has been temporarily shut down by kidney pain.
  9. JustAnotherSquid

Well that's a positive change in tone from what you were saying earlier this year! Maybe we'll see you up there more often. :) KK and I got sick Friday night and spent the weekend in bed (and not in the good way). She has since recovered and I'm at about 50%. So we missed this one, and will...
  10. JustAnotherSquid

US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

Is the GS still the best all-purpose bike ever made? And if you want to skip to the conclusion: This makes me want to watch Long Way Round again.
  11. JustAnotherSquid

So how was your day yesterday? Do you still hate North?
  12. JustAnotherSquid

US Motorcycle Sales 1999-2016 (and beyond)

Turbocharged R7s.
  13. JustAnotherSquid

Track Day ATP w N2 at CMP or RA

I need some schoolin' too. The Ed Bargy school was good, but I've forgotten everything I learned and now on top of that I have to unlearn a bunch of bad street habits. ATP is $395, right? YCRS is going to be at CMP later this year too; I think the one-day course is ~$1200. It's a lot more...
  14. JustAnotherSquid

Metzeler Racetec TD Slick

Those seem almost too cheap. They must be missing something. I bet they don't have the Autocrash feature that Dunlops do.
  15. JustAnotherSquid

A merely average video game. But it spawned one of the best-written games of all time: Borderlands 2. Hell, BL2 had better writing and acting than most movies made in the past twenty years. Which makes it a little funny that they are shooting a Borderlands movie right now. It's starring Cate...
  16. JustAnotherSquid

BTW, if every time you hear that song you think "Borderlands", you're my kind of people. :D
  17. JustAnotherSquid

I think we can learn something from the kid flat-footing around the track. That might help me crash less.
  18. JustAnotherSquid

Track Day CMP *** Sat/Sun, June 5-6 *** P.R.E.

Speaking of CMP and TDW, anyone planning on going 6/18-20? We're thinking of going Sunday 6/20.
  19. JustAnotherSquid

I think the Q3+s are the right size for your CB-1! They are $311 new; what's a fair price for you? I've got the Q4s priced almost $100 less than new so they should go quick.